Please note temporary office hours:
Fox Box Office: CLOSED
Subscription Phone Line: Monday - Friday 10am - 5pm
As a Fox season ticket holder, if you are unable to attend your regularly scheduled performance, you may exchange your tickets to another performance.
Please note the following guidelines:
- Tickets must exchanged at least 24 hours prior to the date and time printed on the original ticket you are exchanging.*
- Exchanges may be made on shows in your Broadway Series package only.
- Tickets may be exchanged only for another performance of the same show.
- All ticket exchange privileges are subject to ticket availability. We cannot guarantee the seating location of exchange tickets. We can guarantee only the same seating category (i.e. orchestra, mezzanine, lower balcony, etc.) on ticket exchanges, if seats are available.
- When exchanges are made for another performance with a higher price structure (i.e. Friday night versus Tuesday night, etc.), subscribers pay the price difference. If exchanges are made for a performance with a lower price structure, no refund will be given.
Ticket exchange transactions may be made by phone at (314) 535-1700, Monday-Friday 10am to 5pm.
You may also email email@example.com with your Exchange request. For your security, please do not include credit card numbers in any email.
In person Exchanges may be made at the Fabulous Fox Box Office when open.
- Exchanges may also be handled by mail. Please send your tickets, your request (in letter form) and a self-addressed, stamped envelope to: Fabulous Fox Theatre, Attn. Season Ticket Office., 531 N. Grand Blvd., St. Louis, MO 63103. Tickets must reach our box office 24 hours prior to the date and time on the ticket or no exchange will be given. Please allow enough time if mailing.
- All exchanges are subject to availability.
* HAMILTON will have an exchange and extra ticket purchase deadline of November 19, 2021.