As a Fox subscriber, if you are unable to attend your regularly scheduled performance, you may exchange your tickets to another performance (when tickets are available). Please note the following guidelines:
- Tickets to be exchanged must be in the Fabulous Fox Box Office at least 24 hours prior to the date and time printed on the ticket.*
- Exchanges may be made on subscription shows only.
- Tickets may be exchanged only for another performance of the same show.
- All ticket exchange privileges are subject to ticket availability. We cannot guarantee the seating location of exchange tickets. We can guarantee only the same seating category (i.e. orchestra, mezzanine, lower balcony, etc.) on ticket exchanges, if seats are available.
- When exchanges are made for another performance with a higher price structure (i.e. Friday night versus Tuesday night, etc.), subscribers pay the price difference. If exchanges are made for a performance with a lower price structure, no refund will be given.
- Ticket exchange transactions may be made in person at the Fabulous Fox Box Office Monday-Friday 10am to 6pm and Saturday 10am to 2pm OR by phone at (314) 535-1700, Monday-Sunday 10am to 8:30pm.
- Exchanges may also be handled by mail. Please send your tickets, your request (in letter form) and a self-addressed, stamped envelope to: Fabulous Fox Theatre, Attn. Subscription Dept., 531 N. Grand Blvd., St. Louis, MO 63103. Tickets must reach our box office 24 hours prior to the date and time on the ticket or no exchange will be given. Please allow enough time if mailing.
* Some shows may have more specific exchange deadlines or restrictions. Refer to your subscription packet for details.