We look forward to safely welcoming you back to the Fabulous Fox!
The health and safety of our guests and associates are important to us. The safety protocols for each show on our event calendar may vary based on CDC guidance at the time as well as any requirements put in place by our government jurisdictions or the shows’ producers.
If instituted, protocols for each engagement will be updated here and on the individual event pages as they are determined. Please check back before your event.
We want you to feel confident in your purchase. As your performance date approaches, if you or a member of your group have concerns about attending a show or are not feeling well please contact MetroTix before your show date and we will review your options. You may call 314-534-1111, 7 days a week, 10am to 8pm or email us at email@example.com.
This information was updated September 19, 2022
THE PROTOCOLS BELOW APPLY TO ALL EVENTS AT THE FOX UNTIL FURTHUR NOTICE.
Please check back prior to attending any event as this list is subject to change at any time.
FACILITY MEASURES & PROTOCOLS:
- The Fox Theatre HVAC system has been enhanced with a Plasma Air Bipolar ionization system to help safely reduce harmful airborne pathogens, viruses, bacteria, mold, VOCs and odor. The technology emits ozone free ions into the space to effectively neutralize all atoms and molecules to ultimately provide a safer and healthier environment
- The Theatre’s air filtration system has been enhanced with Merv 13 filters.
- The Theatre's outdoor air exchange has been increased to the maximum possible for each event’s weather conditions.
- High touch surfaces will be frequently cleaned with disinfectant.
- The Theatre will be sprayed with a 360 Electrostatic Sprayer prior to each performance.
- Hand sanitizing stations are located throughout the Theatre.
- Plexiglas shields have been installed where possible at staff/guest interaction points.
- We encourage guests to have their tickets delivered via mobile device or email for at home printing.
- Associates working within the Fox Theatre are fully vaccinated.
HEALTH AND SAFETY COMPLIANCE:
- Compliance with health and safety rules is mandatory, and attendance is conditioned on such compliance. If a guest violates any health and safety rules, the guest may be denied entry to or ejected from the theatre. Guests who violate the rules or otherwise engage in conduct that causes a risk to health and safety may also be subject to a ban.
ASSUMPTION OF RISK:
- An inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19 exists in any public place where people are present. We cannot guarantee that you will not be exposed during your visit to the Fox Theatre.
- By attending a show at the Fox Theatre, you assume all risks, hazards, and dangers arising from or relating in any way to the risk of contracting COVID-19 or any other communicable disease or illness, or a bacteria, virus, or other pathogens capable of causing a communicable disease or illness, whether occurring before, during, or after the show, however, caused or contracted, and voluntarily waive all claims and potential claims against Fox Associates, L.L.C. and its subsidiaries, affiliates, partners, contractors, vendors, members, performers, officers, employees, agents, insurers, representatives, successors, and assigns of each of the foregoing entities and persons relating to such risks.