We look forward to safely welcoming you back to the Fabulous Fox!
The health and safety of our guests and associates are important to us. The safety protocols for each show on our event calendar may vary based on CDC guidance at the time as well as any requirements or recommendations by our government jurisdictions or the shows’ producers. Protocols for each engagement will be updated here and on the individual event pages as they are determined. While we recognize these temporary protocols will not provide perfect protection against contracting the COVID-19 virus, they represent our industry’s best chance to get back to presenting live entertainment for our audiences and much needed work for our associates.
We want you to feel confident in your purchase. As your performance date approaches, if you or a member of your group have concerns about attending a show or are not feeling well please contact MetroTix before your show date and we will review your options. You may call 314-534-1111 Monday-Friday, 10am to 5pm or email us at [email protected].
This information was updated September 14, 2021
Fox Theatre Safety Protocols
Please check back prior to attending any event as this list is subject to change at any time.
- October 1 through January 2, Guests ages 12 and older will be required to show proof of full COVID-19 vaccination or a negative COVID-19 test along with a photo ID for entry into the Theatre.
- To be considered fully vaccinated, a ticket holder’s performance must be at least 14 days after their second dose of the Moderna or Pfizer vaccine or at least 14 days after their single dose of the Johnson & Johnson vaccine.
- Original vaccination cards, printed copies of vaccination cards, or digital copies of vaccination cards will be accepted as proof of vaccination.
- Vaccination cards should legibly reflect the cardholder’s name, birthday and vaccine date(s).
- Guests who cannot provide proof of vaccination may provide proof of a negative COVID PCR test taken within 72 hours of the ticket holder’s performance or an antigen test administered by a healthcare or pharmacy provider within 24 hours of the performance. Self-administered tests will not be accepted.
- A photo ID must be presented along with the vaccination or negative test documents.
- Guests under the age of 12 will not be required to provide proof of vaccination or a negative test, but will be required to wear a face mask at all times.
- Guests are required to wear face masks that fully cover the mouth and nose while inside the theatre.
- Face masks can be removed when consuming food or beverage in the lobby and auditorium however prolonged periods of mask removal are not permitted – masks must be worn between bites and sips.
- Bandanas, gaiters, face covers with valves or vents and face covers with only a single layer of fabric do not qualify as an appropriate face mask.
- Guests will be asked to complete a brief health screening upon entry.
FACILITY MEASURES & PROTOCOLS
- The Fox Theatre HVAC system has been enhanced with a Plasma Air Bipolar ionization system to help safely reduce harmful airborne pathogens, viruses, bacteria, mold, VOCs and odor. The technology emits ozone free ions into the space to effectively neutralize all atoms and molecules to ultimately provide a safer and healthier environment
- The Theatre’s air filtration system has been enhanced with Merv 13 filters.
- The Theatre's outdoor air exchange has been increased to the maximum possible for each event’s weather conditions.
- High touch surfaces will be frequently cleaned with disinfectant.
- The Theatre will be sprayed with a 360 Electrostatic Sprayer prior to each performance.
- Hand sanitizing stations are located throughout the Theatre.
- Plexiglas shields have been installed where possible at staff/guest interaction points.
- We encourage guests to have their tickets delivered via mobile device or email for at home printing.
- All of our Associates will have 1 vaccine by September 20 and be fully vaccinated by October 27.
- Associates will have their temperature taken upon arrival.
- Associates will complete a brief health screening upon arrival.
- Associates will wear face masks at all times.
HEALTH AND SAFETY COMPLIANCE
- Compliance with health and safety rules is mandatory, and attendance is conditioned on such compliance. If a guest violates any health and safety rules, the guest may be denied entry to or ejected from the theatre. Guests who violate the rules or otherwise engage in conduct that causes a risk to health and safety may also be subject to a ban.
ASSUMPTION OF RISK
- An inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19 exists in any public place where people are present. We cannot guarantee that you will not be exposed during your visit to the Fox Theatre.
- By attending a show at the Fox Theatre, you assume all risks, hazards, and dangers arising from or relating in any way to the risk of contracting COVID-19 or any other communicable disease or illness, or a bacteria, virus, or other pathogens capable of causing a communicable disease or illness, whether occurring before, during, or after the show, however, caused or contracted, and voluntarily waive all claims and potential claims against Fox Associates, L.L.C. and its subsidiaries, affiliates, partners, contractors, vendors, members, performers, officers, employees, agents, insurers, representatives, successors, and assigns of each of the foregoing entities and persons relating to such risks.