Fabulous Fox Ghost Tours
Fabulous Fox Ghost Tours are SOLD OUT.
The Fabulous Fox Theatre is excited to announce the return of the extremely popular Ghost Tours this October 1st, 8th and 15th. The Fabulous Fox Ghost Tours will explore the untold history of the many ghost sightings and unexplained occurrences reported at the Fabulous Fox during its 88-year history. The Fabulous Fox Ghost Tours will offer an evening of spine-chilling tales from Fox staff members and first-hand accounts from investigations by paranormal researchers. Go behind the scenes of the Fabulous Fox to see what happens after the shows have closed and the stage lights go dim.
- Please arrive at least 15 minutes before your tour time.
- Tours will be conducted in small groups of 20. Large parties should arrive together to be placed in the same group (if possible).
- Not recommended for young children.
- Everyone entering the theatre must have a ticket, regardless of age.
- Tours are 1 hour in length.
- While most of the tour is accessible, some locations can only be reached by stairway, and may not be accessible to those with mobility difficulties.
In addition to the guided tours, other activities and attractions will be available to guests from 5:00pm to 11pm.
- Curtain Call Lounge will be open until 11pm, with a full food and bar menu.
- Tarot Card readings will be available throughout the evening for an additional fee of $20 (cash or credit card accepted).
- The St. Louis Paranormal Research Society will offer three séances each night; at 8pm, 9pm and 10pm in the Marquee Room for an additional fee of $20. There will be a limited number of tickets available for each séance.
Tarot readings and séance tickets will be available for purchase in the Lobby on the night of your tour.
Special thanks to the St. Louis Paranormal Research Society for their contributions to this event.
October 1, 2018 - 6:00 PMOctober 1, 2018 - 7:30 PMOctober 1, 2018 - 9:00 PMOctober 8, 2018 - 6:00 PMOctober 8, 2018 - 7:30 PMOctober 8, 2018 - 9:00 PMOctober 15, 2018 - 6:00 PMOctober 15, 2018 - 7:30 PMOctober 15, 2018 - 9:00 PM
$40 each (includes all taxes, fees and parking)