Presented by Balsam Hill
Multi-platinum, GRAMMY® winners AMY GRANT and MICHAEL W. SMITH are thrilled to reunite to co-bill their popular Christmas tour this upcoming holiday season. After not being able to celebrate the holiday season last year on the road, they are excited to bring the merriment with Balsam Hill® to the Fabulous Fox Theatre Tuesday, December 7 at 7:30pm.
The highly anticipated show will feature selections spanning the artists’ expansive Christmas repertoires and combine their vast collection of critically-acclaimed holiday albums.
Grant says, “Christmas is about hope and we all need to be reminded of that right now. Reuniting with Michael for a run of Christmas shows just feels right. We both love Christmas music and doing this tour together is one of my favorite things I get to do all year long.”
Smith states, “This is my absolute favorite time of the year and I am so happy to be back on the road with my dear friend, Amy Grant. We’ve been doing this tour together for many years and it just never gets old. I am also very excited to be teaming up with America’s Got Talent winner, Darci Lynne on the last five dates. It is going to be something extra special this year.”
In addition to the performance, and in support of their longstanding relationship with Compassion International, Grant & Smith will be bringing awareness to their child sponsorship experience at each show.
Guests ages 12 and older will be required to show proof of full COVID-19 vaccination or a negative COVID-19 test along with a photo ID for entry into the Theatre. If children between the ages of 12-17 do not have a photo ID, a parent or guardian will be required to verify their identity. Guests will also be required to wear a face mask at all times while inside the Fox.
• To be considered fully vaccinated, a ticket holder’s performance must be at least 14 days after their second dose of the Moderna or Pfizer vaccine or at least 14 days after their single dose of the Johnson & Johnson vaccine.
• Original vaccination cards, printed copies of vaccination cards, or digital copies of vaccination cards will be accepted as proof of vaccination.
• Vaccination cards should legibly reflect the cardholder’s name, birthday and vaccine date(s).
• Guests who cannot provide proof of vaccination may provide proof of a negative COVID-19 test using either a PCR test taken within 72 hours of the ticket holder’s performance or an antigen rapid test taken within 24 hours of the ticket holder’s performance. Either of these must be administered by a healthcare or pharmacy provider. Self-administered tests will not be accepted.
• A photo ID must be presented along with the vaccination or negative test documents.
• Guests under the age of 12 will not be required to provide proof of vaccination or a negative test, but will be required to wear a face mask at all times.
While we recognize these protocols will not provide perfect protection against contracting the COVID-19 virus, they represent our industry’s best chance to get back to presenting live entertainment for our audiences and much needed work for our associates.
Single Ticket Pricing
Everyone must have a ticket, regardless of age. Prices are subject to change.
Tickets will be delivered beginning approximately 1 week after the general on sale.
|TICKET TYPE||TICKET PRICE|
|Front Rows (1-2)||$149.50|
|Mid Orchestra I||$79.50|
|Mid Orchestra II||$69.50|
|Rear & Side Orchestra||$59.50|
Groups 10+ Benefits
- 10% off all seats and reduced $5 per ticket service fee ($9-$26 for single tickets)
- Reserve seats with a 30% deposit and pay the balance by November 9th (4 weeks before the show)
- Call Groups @ The Fabulous Fox (314) 535-2900 Mon-Fri 10am to 5pm to book with the deposit, or purchase online.
You can now purchase prepaid parking in our brand new 5-story garage!
- Larger parking spaces
- Wider lanes for easy in & out
- Conveniently located on Washington Blvd directly across from the Fabulous Fox
- Just $15 for a guaranteed space
- Easy print-your-own voucher