The Sebastian Maniscalco event originally scheduled for Friday, January 14, has been rescheduled to Friday, June 24, 2022. Please hold onto your ticket, it will be honored for the new date. If you are not able to attend the new date, a refund may be requested until February 13, 2022. Contact MetroTix at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 314-534-1111 for any additional information.
Touted as “…the hottest comic in America,” by The New York Times, Sebastian Maniscalco has celebrated heights only a few comedians ever achieve. A string of record-breaking, sold-out arena shows include a comedy record for Chicago’s United Center with 21,286, the highest gross for a single event at Boston’s TD garden and a historic four show run at Madison Square Garden breaking the record for most shows sold in a weekend for the venue. That blockbuster success coupled with Netflix original comedy specials and a starring role alongside Robert DeNiro, Al Pacino, and Joe Pesci in Martin Scorsese’s Oscar-nominated The Irishman, it’s no surprise that both Pollstar and Billboard have honored the standup with their top touring awards.
Currently on the road for his new Nobody Does This Tour, the man Vulture said, “built a tremendous fan base the old-fashioned way: one joke at a time, one audience at a time," announces over 15 arena dates for the second leg of the blockbuster tour. With so many new experiences to draw from this last year, Maniscalco is sharing his unique comedic perspective with the masses with this brand-new show.
“I’ve been unable to share my comedy for over a year,” Maniscalco shared exclusively with Billboard earlier this year. “I’m busting at the seams to get back out on the road and share my observations about life and family on this brand-new tour!”
Everyone must have a ticket, regardless of age. Prices are subject to change.
Ticket limit: 8
|TICKET TYPE||TICKET PRICE|
|Mid Orchestra I||$103.75|
|Mid Orchestra II||$103.75|
|Upper Balcony 1||$63.75|
|Upper Balcony 2||$53.75|
Guests ages 12 and older will be required to show proof of full COVID-19 vaccination or a negative COVID-19 test along with a photo ID for entry into the Theatre. If children between the ages of 12-17 do not have a photo ID, a parent or guardian will be required to verify their identity. Guests are required to wear face masks that fully cover the mouth and nose while inside the theatre.
• To be considered fully vaccinated, a ticket holder’s performance must be at least 14 days after their second dose of the Moderna, Pfizer or AstraZeneca vaccine or at least 14 days after their single dose of the Johnson & Johnson vaccine.
• Original vaccination cards, printed copies of vaccination cards, or digital copies of vaccination cards will be accepted as proof of vaccination.
• Vaccination cards should legibly reflect the cardholder’s name, birthday and vaccine date(s).
• Guests who cannot provide proof of vaccination may provide proof of a negative COVID-19 test using either a PCR test taken within 72 hours of the ticket holder’s performance or an antigen rapid test taken within 24 hours of the ticket holder’s performance. Either of these must be administered by a healthcare or pharmacy provider. Self-administered at-home tests will not be accepted. Nomi Health in Grand Center (Rapid Test)
• A photo ID must be presented along with the vaccination or negative test documents.
• Guests between the ages of 2 and 11 will not be required to provide proof of vaccination or a negative test but will be required to wear a face mask at all times.
We are pleased to offer Online Fan Check-In, allowing our Fabulous Fox guests to upload their vaccination card or negative COVID-19 test results onto their smart phone before arriving at the theatre. Guests who upload their information prior to their arrival will be directed to a separate line for faster check-in. Go to Fan Check-In on your smart phone beginning 72 hours prior to your event to start the process.
While we recognize these protocols will not provide perfect protection against contracting the COVID-19 virus, they represent our industry’s best chance to get back to presenting live entertainment for our audiences and much needed work for our associates. To see our full Protocols page, click here.