Fox Theatre is currently accepting applications for a Nurse or EMT. Duties include:
- Renders first aid and subsequent triage treatment to injured or ill guests or employees at an event.
- Provides emergency medical services and/or evaluation for all guests, volunteer ushers and employees on premises during any public performance.
- Along with Security, evaluates and makes any decision regarding summoning additional outside emergency medical services as needed.
- Provides a written record of each incident, including injury, vital statistics measured, and medical services provided on site and/or follow up advised to patients
- Arrives 2 to 1 & ½ hours prior to an event start time and remains until all guests have been cleared from the Theatre following an event.
- Must maintain and keep on file their medical certifications required by any local, state and federal entities.
Must have current nursing, EMT or medical professional license. License number required. Must have up-to-date BLS (Basic Life Support) CPR training. Copy of Card required.
Submit application online only. NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE EOE