Parking Lot Attendant
Fox Theatre is currently accepting applications for a Parking Lot Attendant. Duties include:
- Patrolling area to prevent thefts from parked automobiles
- Collecting parking fee from customer, based on charges for time automobile is parked
- Managing the movement of cars, and assist in emergencies
- Assisting staff and patrons with concerns related to their enjoyment and/or involvement with the event by communicating with patrons and staff in a polite and professional manner.
- Handling the dynamics of parking and security during events.
- Has knowledge of all events and the facility as well as all safety procedures for the Fox Theatre
- Flexible schedule, including nights and weekends
We are a drug-free workplace; a pre-employment drug test is required. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex (including pregnancy, gender identity, and sexual orientation), parental status, national origin, age, disability, family medical history or genetic information, political affiliation, military service, or other non-merit based factors.
NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE!