Systems Support Technician
A Systems Support Technician performs a wide variety of installation, configuration and upgrading of workstations, servers and related hardware and software in a LAN, WAN and stand-alone environment. The Systems Support Technician provides investigation, diagnostic testing and repair/resolution of system, hardware, software and infrastructure.
- Knowledge of networking and experience resolving computer hardware, software, and connectivity issues required
- Administration and support of Windows 7 and 10 machines in a domain environment
- Intermediate knowledge of IP routing, Active Directory, VLANs and VIPs (fiber optic knowledge a plus)
- Shoretel, VoIP, crystal server and security camera knowledge a plus
- Excellent communication and customer service skills, problem analysis and troubleshooting techniques, ability to work on several congruent projects, and to work in a small group as well as alone
EXPERIENCE WITH THE FOLLOWING IS NOT REQUIRED BUT IS BENEFICIAL:
- Group Policy
- Microsoft Exchange
- Virtualization (VMware knowledge a plus)
- Crystal Server
POSITION TYPE/EXPECTED HOURS OF WORK:
The job requires on call duties including some weekends along with making deliveries and service calls using the company car. The incumbent will work directly under the Network Administrator providing a great learning opportunity to further increase networking knowledge and administration abilities.
Salary: Commensurate with experience.We are a drug-free workplace; a pre-employment drug test is required. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex (including pregnancy, gender identity, and sexual orientation), parental status, national origin, age, disability, family medical history or genetic information, political affiliation, military service, or other non-merit based factors.
SEND RESUME AND SALARY HISTORY TO:
Attn: Kim Bell
539 North Grand Blvd.
St. Louis, MO 63103
No phone calls please.
MetroTix, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer