The Fabulous Fox Theatre is pleased to offer seating and other accommodations for our guests with special needs. All special accommodations can be requested through MetroTix at (314) 534-1111 or (800) 293-5949, 9am to 9pm. Deaf or hard of hearing guests may also use the Relay Missouri service by calling (800) 735-2966 (TTY) or visit relaymissouri.com.
Visual and Auditory Accommodations
- The Fabulous Fox Theatre offers performances interpreted for for those with some or complete hearing loss by Lo's Communicate Plus LLC. Broadway productions will usually have interpretive services scheduled on a Friday of the run (see schedule below). For other performances or non-Broadway productions, please let us know your needs when purchasing tickets.
- A limited number of infrared assistive hearing head sets for the hearing impaired are available at no charge for all performances at Guest Services in the main lobby.
- The Fabulous Fox Theatre, in partnership with Lighthouse For The Blind, offers Audio Description services for those with some or complete loss of sight at the performances listed below. For more information about our audio descriptive services at the Fabulous Fox Theatre, contact Aleece Vogt at (314) 657-5049. For discounted tickets through Lighthouse For The Blind, contact Angie Yorke at (314) 423-4333.
Signed Interpretation and Audio Description performance schedule:
Performances with scheduled Audio Description only:
Performances with Signed Interpretation only:
- Wheelchair seating and companion seats are available for all performances at the Fabulous Fox. Accessible seating is available at the Fox Box Office, MetroTix by phone (314) 534-1111 and Metrotix.com.
- A number of accessible parking spaces are located near the accessible entrance to the Fabulous Fox Theatre, on the south side of Washington Street, between Grand Boulevard and Spring Avenue. Guests with special needs may also be dropped off at the accessible entrance which is located on the north side of the theatre at the blue canopy.
- Our front entrance and lobby are accessible. The elevator to other floors is located on the north side of the lobby. The Fox Club level is accessible by elevator, though there are several steps into each Fox Club Box and Grand Stairs Dining Room.
- Accessible restrooms are located on the south side of the first floor lobby near Guest Services (orchestra level) and on the third floor (mezzanine level).