Fox Club Luxury Box Ticket Holders
The information below is for Fox Club members and members’ guests. This information is designed to help you become familiar with the Fox Club before your visit.
Only those with Fox Club tickets may enter the Fox Club. Pre-show dining atop the Grand Stairs and in the Fox Club Lounge is strictly reserved for those with Fox Club tickets. Tickets can only be obtained from a Fox Club Member. Tickets are gold and say “Fox Club”.
COVID 19 Safety Protocols
The health and safety of our guests and associates is important to us. Masks may be worn but are not required.
The Fox Club is not available for general seating and tickets in the Fox Club are not sold on a show by show basis. You must be a member or have obtained your tickets through a current member to be seated in or have access to the Fox Club. Everyone entering the Fox Club must have a ticket.
Persons 15 years of age or younger must be accompanied by a responsible adult.
The Fox Club is located on the second level of the theatre, one level above the Orchestra Floor and one level below the Mezzanine. Click here for a Fox Club seating chart.
The Fox Club parking lot is located off Washington Avenue on the north side of the Theatre. Everyone entering the lot must have a purple Fox Club parking pass. All members and/or guests must give their parking ticket to the attendant upon arrival. Parking is not automatically included with admission into the Fox Club. It is at the member’s discretion to include parking with tickets. If a Fox Club parking pass is issued with your Fox Club tickets, please park in your assigned parking space unless directed otherwise by the Fox Club Parking Attendant
The Fox Club opens 2 hours before each performance unless noted on your ticket envelope. Located off Washington Avenue on the North side of the theatre, this canopied entry leads directly into the Fox Club and allows easy access from the Fox Club parking area. Members and guests may access their luxury box seats approximately 30 minutes prior to the performance.
Pre-show dining atop the Grand Stairs and in the Fox Club Lounge are strictly reserved for those with Fox Club tickets.
The Fox Club is the perfect place to enjoy pre-show dining in a magnificent setting. Exceptional food and beverage service is exclusive to Fox Club Members and their guests. For your convenience, the Fox Club accepts all major credit cards and cash. Food and Beverage are not included with your tickets.
Reservations are required for Top of the Grand Stairs and the Fox Club Lounge. To make a reservation, simply contact the Fox Club Membership office at email@example.com or 314-535-7100. Please have the Fox Club account Number (#) located on the ticket available when making a reservation. For pre-show dining menus at the Fox Club CLICK HERE.
Exclusive to Fox Club Luxury Box ticket holders, food and beverage service is available for purchase during the performance. Once seated, our staff will stop by throughout the performance to take care of your food and beverage requests. LUXURY BOX MENU (Menu subject to change without notice.)
Coat Check Service & Private Restrooms
Coat check service is available upon arrival to the Fox Club. Please see the host for assistance.
Private restrooms are located on the south side of the Fox Club.
- The Fox Club level is accessible by elevator, however there are several steps into each Fox Club Luxury Box and the dining area atop the Grand Stairs. The accessible entrance to the theatre is located at the east end of the Fox Club Parking Lot with a blue awning. This entrance is scheduled to open 1 hour prior to show time. If you and your guests would like early access to this entrance, contact the Fox Club Membership Office at (314) 535-7100.
- Fox Club parking and accessible parking is located on the north side of the theatre. Click here for a detailed parking map. Fox Club members and guests are invited to park in their designated space unless accessible parking is needed.
- A limited number of infrared assisted hearing headsets for the hearing impaired are available at no charge for all performances. See the Fox Club host for assistance.
- For any questions or assistance please contact the Fox Club Membership Office at (314) 535-7100 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- For Broadway productions, a jacket is recommended but not required. Business casual attire is acceptable at all events.
- If a Fox Club parking pass is issued with your Fox Club tickets, please park in your assigned parking space unless directed otherwise by the Fox Club Parking Attendant
- We ask you to silence and refrain from using cell phones and electronic devices during the performance.
- Seating in the Fox Club is assigned; please do not move to other seats that appear to be open.
- Out of respect to those around you, please keep talking to a minimum.
- Everyone entering the Fox Club must have a ticket, and all persons 15 or younger must be accompanied by an adult.
- Smoking is permitted only in the designated location in front of the theatre on Grand Boulevard.
- Outside food and beverages are not allowed in the Fox Club.
- The use of recording devices and flash photography is strictly prohibited.
- The security of our patrons while providing an enjoyable guest experience is of the utmost importance at the Fabulous Fox Theatre. As such the following items are prohibited in the theatre:
- Firearms and weapons of any kind.
- Lasers, glass bottles and any other item that in management’s discretion could be used to cause harm or injury to other guests, staff and performers.
- SLRs, DSLRs, video cameras, professional cameras, cameras with detachable lenses, laptop computers and electronic tablets.
- All persons and bags are subject to search for these items, including visual bag inspections or the use of hand-held or walk-through metal detectors. Any such items found will need to be removed from Fabulous Fox property before admittance will be allowed.
For more information, please visit the theatre's Frequently Asked Questions page.
The Fox Club Membership Office is happy to assist you with any special needs or requests. Please have your tickets with you when contacting the Fox Club Membership Office.
Phone: (314) 535-7100
Submit a request, click here.
The Fox Club Membership Office hours are 10am – 5pm Monday through Friday. On show days, if you need urgent assistance, please email.
To learn more about becoming a Fox Club member, click HERE.