Please note: masks must be worn and social distancing observed at all times during your tour. Please see tab below for new COVID-19 protocols beginning March 14, 2022.
Explore the splendor of one of America's most magnificent theatres! Enjoy your walking tour of the majestic Fabulous Fox Theatre in St. Louis. This grand palace-style Theatre is 5 stories high, a grand experience!
SATURDAY TOURS RESUMED! Our current tour schedule is now available through September 2022.
- Tours are currently offered on Saturday mornings at 10:30am and 11:00am*
- Tours include organ concert
- *11:00am tours are not offered on days with scheduled matinee performances.
- Tickets are $10 each.
- Children under 2 are free and do not need a ticket.
- Tickets must be purchased online in advance through MetroTix (the Fox box office is not open at this time), and ticket sales end the preceding Friday at 5pm.
- You will receive your tickets by contactless Mobile Delivery - simply show your ticket on your mobile device when you enter the theatre - or as Print-Your-Own tickets.
Please see COVID protocols tab below for new protocols as of March 14, 2022.
Please come to the front brass doors facing Grand Boulevard to enter.
There will be no tours on the following dates:
• Saturday, June 25, 2022
• Saturday, July 16, 2022
• Saturday, July 23, 2022
Private tours for groups of 15 or more can be arranged by contacting our Tour Department at firstname.lastname@example.org or at (314) 657-5068.
Free parking is available for Fabulous Fox tours. The parking attendant in the lot behind the Fox Theatre on Washington Avenue will direct you to the appropriate parking location, including accessible parking spots.
This is a 1 1/2 hour walking tour. There is stair-climbing in some areas of the Fox Tour, but most of the tour sights and areas are accessible to mobility devices. If you are unable or uncomfortable taking stairs, we will do our best to utilize the elevators. The elevator does not reach some areas of the tour. Therefore, if you cannot take the stairs, you are welcome to wait in the auditorium while the tour goes to those areas. However, your tour guide will provide a full description of the areas missed, may be able to show you pictures, and can answer your questions about those areas.
COVID-19 PROTOCOLS FOR TOURS
The health and safety of our guests and associates is important to us. We highly recommend all guests, especially those who are unvaccinated, wear a face mask.
Advance tour tickets can be purchased at www.metrotix.com/fox-tour.