Enjoy your walking tour of the majestic Fabulous Fox Theatre in St. Louis. This grand palace-style Theatre is 5 stories high, a grand experience!
FABULOUS FOX THEATRE TO RESUME SATURDAY TOURS
Limited Tours of the Fabulous Fox will resume on Saturday, September 12. Tours will be conducted on Saturdays at 10:30 a.m. and include a presentation on the Wurlitzer organ. Advance purchase is required at FabulousFox.com or by calling MetroTix at 314-534-1111. Tickets will be delivered to guests’ mobile devices. In order to avoid contact, paper tickets will not be issued. Ticket sales will close at 5 p.m. the Friday prior to each tour. The Fox Box office is currently closed and tickets will not be available for purchase on the Saturday of the tour.
In order to assure the safety of our guests and guide the following protocols will be followed:
• All ticketing will be “touchless’” – delivered to our guests’ mobile devices for scanning upon entry.
• All guests are required to wear masks and will have their temperature taken with no-touch devices before entering the theatre.
• Fox tour guides and personnel will wear masks and will have their temperature taken when they check in for duty.
• Social distancing will be practiced and monitored during the entire tour experience. Each tour’s capacity is limited to 15 guests.
• The theatre will be thoroughly cleaned with emphasis on high touch areas prior to each tour.
Private tours for groups of 20 or more can be arranged by contacting our Tour Department at [email protected] or at (314) 657-5068.
Free parking is available for Fabulous Fox tours. The parking attendant in the lot behind the Fox Theatre on Washington Avenue will direct you to the appropriate parking location, including accessible parking spots.
This is a 1 1/2 hour walking tour. There is stair-climbing in some areas of the Fox Tour, but most of the tour sights and areas are accessible to mobility devices. If you are unable or uncomfortable taking stairs, we will do our best to utilize the elevators. The elevator does not reach some areas of the tour. Therefore, if you cannot take the stairs, you are welcome to wait in the auditorium while the tour goes to those areas. However, your tour guide will provide a full description of the areas missed, may be able to show you pictures, and can answer your questions about those areas.