Explore the splendor of one of America's most magnificent theatres! Enjoy your 90-minute walking tour of the majestic Fabulous Fox Theatre in St. Louis. This grand palace-style Theatre is 5 stories high, a grand experience!
- Beginning October 2023, tours will be offered Saturday mornings at 10:00am and 10:30am
- Saturday Tours include a brief organ performance on 1 of our 2 famed Wurlitzer Theatre organs.
- Tickets are $10 each.
- Children under 2 are free and do not need a tour ticket.
- Tickets must be purchased online in advance through MetroTix, and ticket sales end the preceding Friday at 5pm.
- You will receive your tickets by contactless Mobile Delivery - simply show your ticket on your mobile device when you enter the theatre - or as Print-Your-Own tickets.
Please come to the front brass doors facing Grand Boulevard to enter for your tour.
Private tours of 15 or more are reserved on Tuesdays, Thursdays or Saturdays.
Private tours are set at 10:00 am, 10:30 am or 11:00 am.
Private tours can be arranged by contacting our Tour department at firstname.lastname@example.org or at (314) 657-5049.
Free parking is available in the Fox Theatre Parking Garage. The entrance is on the opposite side of the street from the Fox Theatre, once you turn on Washington Avenue. The parking attendant in the Fox Theatre Parking Garage will direct you to the appropriate parking spaces, including accessible parking spots. All tour guests are asked to remove their vehicle from the Fox Theatre Parking Garage once the tour is concluded.
This is a 1 1/2 hour walking tour. There is stair-climbing in some areas of the Fox Tour, but most of the tour sights and areas are accessible to mobility devices. If you are unable or uncomfortable taking stairs, we will do our best to utilize the elevators. The elevator does not reach some areas of the tour. Therefore, if you cannot take the stairs, you are welcome to wait in the auditorium while the tour goes to those areas.
Advance tour tickets can be purchased at www.metrotix.com/fox-tour.