Explore the splendor of one of America's most magnificent theatres! Enjoy your walking tour of the majestic Fabulous Fox Theatre in St. Louis. This grand palace-style Theatre is 5 stories high, a grand experience!
SATURDAY TOURS RESUMED! Please Note, there will be no tours Saturday, December 4 and Saturday, December 18, and no 11am tours on Oct 2, 9, 23 and 30.
- Tours are currently offered on Saturday mornings at 10:30am and 11:00am.
- Tickets are $10 each.
- Children under 2 are free and do not need a ticket.
- Tickets must be purchased online in advance through MetroTix (the Fox box office is not open at this time), and ticket sales end the preceding Friday at 5pm.
- You will receive your tickets by contactless Mobile Delivery - simply show your ticket on your mobile device when you enter the theatre - or as Print-Your-Own tickets.
Please see COVID protocols tab below for new protocols to begin October 1
Please come to the front brass doors facing Grand Boulevard to enter.
Private tours for groups of 15 or more can be arranged by contacting our Tour Department at firstname.lastname@example.org or at (314) 657-5068.
Free parking is available for Fabulous Fox tours. The parking attendant in the lot behind the Fox Theatre on Washington Avenue will direct you to the appropriate parking location, including accessible parking spots.
This is a 1 1/2 hour walking tour. There is stair-climbing in some areas of the Fox Tour, but most of the tour sights and areas are accessible to mobility devices. If you are unable or uncomfortable taking stairs, we will do our best to utilize the elevators. The elevator does not reach some areas of the tour. Therefore, if you cannot take the stairs, you are welcome to wait in the auditorium while the tour goes to those areas. However, your tour guide will provide a full description of the areas missed, may be able to show you pictures, and can answer your questions about those areas.
COVID-19 PROTOCOLS FOR TOURS
Beginning October 1, 2021, Guests ages 12 and older will be required to show proof of full COVID-19 vaccination or a negative COVID-19 test along with a photo ID for entry into the Theatre. If children between the ages of 12-17 do not have a photo ID, a parent or guardian will be required to verify their identity. Guests will also be required wear a face mask at all times while inside the Fox.
• To be considered fully vaccinated, a ticket holder’s performance or tour must be at least 14 days after their second dose of the Moderna or Pfizer vaccine or at least 14 days after their single dose of the Johnson & Johnson vaccine.
• Original vaccination cards, printed copies of vaccination cards, or digital copies of vaccination cards will be accepted as proof of vaccination.
• Vaccination cards should legibly reflect the cardholder’s name, birthday and vaccine date(s).
• Guests who cannot provide proof of vaccination may provide proof of a negative COVID PCR test taken within 72 hours of the ticket holder’s performance or an antigen test administered by a healthcare or pharmacy provider within 24 hours of the performance. Self-administered tests will not be accepted.
• A photo ID must be presented along with the vaccination or negative test documents.
• Guests under the age of 12 will not be required to provide proof of vaccination or a negative test, but will be required to wear a face mask at all times.
While we recognize these protocols will not provide perfect protection against contracting the COVID-19 virus, they represent our industry’s best chance to get back to presenting live entertainment for our audiences and much needed work for our associates.
Advance tour tickets can be purchased at www.metrotix.com/fox-tour.