The Fabulous Fox Theatre is pleased to offer seating and other accommodations for our guests with special needs. All special accommodations can be requested through MetroTix at (314) 534-1111 or (800) 293-5949, 9am to 9pm. Guests with hearing loss may also use the Relay Missouri service by calling (800) 735-2966 (TTY) or visit relaymissouri.com.
The Fabulous Fox Theatre, in partnership with Lighthouse For The Blind, offers Audio Description services for those with some or complete loss of sight at the performances listed below. For more information about our audio descriptive services at the Fabulous Fox Theatre, contact MetroTix (314) 534-1111 or by email at guestaccomm[email protected]. For discounted tickets through Lighthouse For The Blind, contact Angie Yorke at (314) 423-4333.
Audio Description performance schedule:
- The Fabulous Fox Theatre offers performances interpreted for those with some or complete hearing loss by Lo's Communicate Plus LLC. Broadway productions will usually have interpretive services scheduled on a Friday of the run (see schedule below). For other performances or non-Broadway productions, please let us know your needs when purchasing tickets.
- A limited number of infrared assistive hearing head sets for those with some hearing loss are available at no charge for all performances at Guest Services in the main lobby.
- The Fabulous Fox Theatre, in partnership with Pohlman Reporting Company, LLC, offers captioning for each Broadway show, typically Saturday matinee performances - if a request is made at least two weeks in advance. Patrons with hearing loss will be able to read the dialogue and the song lyrics on individual viewing devices, available on request at Guest Services in the main lobby. See below for the tentative schedule for captioned performances. Any patron wishing to request captioning should notify [email protected] two weeks prior to the tentative date. Additionally, a limited number of device holders/mounts will also be available for use if a patron purchases a wheelchair/accessible seat (see instructions below for requesting such accessible seating). The holders/mounts can only be attached and used in those wheelchair/accessible seats. Once a wheelchair/accessible seat is purchased, the patron should notify [email protected] to reserve a holder/mount for their captioning device.
Signed Interpretation performance schedule:
Captioned performance schedule:
- Wheelchair seating and companion seats are available for all performances at the Fabulous Fox. Accessible seating is available at the Fox Box Office, MetroTix by phone (314) 534-1111 and MetroTix.com.
- A number of accessible parking spaces are located near the accessible entrance to the Fabulous Fox Theatre, on the south side of Washington Street, between Grand Boulevard and Spring Avenue. Guests with special needs may also be dropped off at the accessible entrance which is located on the north side of the theatre at the blue canopy.
- Our front entrance and lobby are accessible. The elevator to other floors is located on the north side of the lobby. The Fox Club level is accessible by elevator, though there are several steps into each Fox Club Box and Grand Stairs Dining Room.
- Accessible restrooms are located on the south side of the first floor lobby near Guest Services (orchestra level) and on the third floor (mezzanine level).