WE LOOK FORWARD TO WELCOMING YOU TO THE FABULOUS FOX
PLEASE CHECK YOUR TICKETS
MOBILE DELIVERY: If you chose this option, a link to your tickets was sent in an email (separately from your confirmation) from firstname.lastname@example.org. Be sure to add your tickets to your smartphone’s mobile wallet (Apple Wallet on iphone, Google Pay on Android) before arriving at the theatre. Do not print your tickets. They will be scanned directly from your mobile device.
PRINT YOUR OWN DELIVERY: If you chose this option, a link to your tickets was sent in an email (separately from your confirmation) from email@example.com. Your tickets must be printed – they cannot be scanned from your mobile device. We recommend printing on white paper, in color or black and white.
TRADITIONAL PAPER TICKETS: If you chose this option, please be sure to bring your tickets with you to the performance.
If you need help accessing your tickets, please contact MetroTix by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at 314-534-1111 or 800-293-5949, 10 am – 8 pm, 7 days a week.
COVID-19 SAFETY PROTOCOLS
Beginning March 14, 2022:
The Fabulous Fox Theatre will no longer require guests attending events at the theatre to show proof of vaccination against COVID-19 or a negative test result to enter the building. We highly recommend all guests, especially those who are unvaccinated, wear a face mask.
As we move forward, there may be shows that will continue to require vaccination proof or mandatory masking for guests attending their event. Such protocols will be communicated to the ticket holders for those events as they become known to us. Likewise, we will continue to follow the guidance of the CDC and our government jurisdictions if they recommend protocols be reinstated due to a change in COVID-19 infection rates. Visit www.fabulousfox.com/protocols before your performance for the latest information.
TIPS TO MAKE YOUR VISIT FABULOUS
- Please plan to arrive early, allowing extra time for preshow traffic plus security and COVID-19 safety protocol screenings.
- Directions to the Fox and more information about parking can be found here.
- The lobby doors open one hour prior to the performance.
- All persons and bags are subject to visual and electronic metal detection searches for Prohibited items.
- If your seating is on the upper levels, the bars will be open on the 3rd floor when the doors open so that you can proceed upstairs upon arrival.
- Please be in your seat and make sure to TURN OFF your cell phone before the performance begins.
- Visit our FAQs for additional information to prepare for your Visit.