Please note: masks must be worn and social distancing observed at all times during your tour.
Explore the splendor of one of America's most magnificent theatres!
Enjoy your walking tour of the majestic Fabulous Fox Theatre in St. Louis. This grand palace-style theatre is five stories high, a grand experience!
- Tours are currently offered on Saturday mornings at 10:30am.
- Tickets are $10 each, with no additional service fee.
- Children under 2 years of age are free and do not need a ticket.
- Tickets must be purchased online in advance (the Fox box office is not open at this time), and ticket sales end the preceding Friday at 5pm.
- You will receive your tickets by contactless Mobile Delivery - simply show your ticket on your mobile device when you enter the theatre - or as Print-Your-Own tickets.
Please come to the front brass doors facing Grand Boulevard to enter.
See the Fox Theatre website's tour page for additional information.
COVID-19 Safety Precautions
In order to assure the safety of our guests and guides, the following protocols will be followed:
- In order to avoid contact, paper tickets will not be issued. Tickets will be delivered to guests' mobile devices or as print-your-own tickets.
- All guests are required to wear masks and will have their temperature taken with no-touch devices before entering the theatre.
- Fox tour guides and personnel will wear masks and will have their temperature taken when they check in for duty.
- Social distancing will be practiced and monitored during the entire tour experience.
- The theatre will be thoroughly cleaned with emphasis on high-touch areas prior to each tour.
- Each tour’s capacity is limited to 20 guests.
This is a 90 minute walking tour. There is stair-climbing in some areas of the Fox tour, but most of the tour sights and areas are accessible to mobility devices. If you are unable or uncomfortable taking the stairs, we will do our best to utilize the elevators. The elevator does not reach some areas of the tour. Therefore, if you cannot take the stairs, you are welcome to wait in the auditorium while the tour goes to those areas. However, your tour guide will provide a full description of the areas missed, may be able to show you pictures, and can answer your questions about those areas.
Free parking is available for Fox Theatre tours. The parking attendant in the lot behind the Fox Theatre on Washington Avenue will direct you to the appropriate parking location, including accessible parking spots.
Sales for each tour end at 5pm the preceding Friday.