The Bar Back will assist Bartenders by replenishing the bar with liquor, fruit, ice and necessary glassware and cleaning and wiping down bar tops and equipment.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Assist with opening and closing duties such as restocking the bar with garnishes, straws, and napkins, ensuring that bartenders have clean towels, glassware, etc.
• Stock bar with ice, liquor, wine and beer.
• Keep the bar clean by wiping down surfaces, sweeping and mopping, removing soiled glassware, scrubbing coolers and storage areas and emptying trash.
This is a part-time position.
Must be available to work a flexible schedule including nights, weekends and holidays to accommodate our show and event schedule.
- Must be at least 21 years old to serve alcohol.
- Must be able to lift 50 lbs.
We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, reproductive health decisions, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, genetic information, political views or activity, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. We’re committed to hiring and supporting those with disabilities through an inclusive work environment and accommodations for visible and non-apparent disabilities. Reasonable accommodations can be made under the Americans with Disabilities Act.