The Bar Back will assist Bartenders by replenishing the bar with liquor, fruit, ice and necessary glassware and cleaning and wiping down bar tops and equipment.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Assist with opening and closing duties such as restocking the bar with garnishes, straws, and napkins, ensuring that bartenders have clean towels, glassware, etc.
• Stock bar with ice, liquor, wine and beer.
• Keep the bar clean by wiping down surfaces, sweeping and mopping, removing soiled glassware, scrubbing coolers and storage areas and emptying trash.
This is a part-time position.
Must be available to work a flexible schedule including nights, weekends and holidays to accommodate our show and event schedule.
- Must be at least 21 years old to serve alcohol.
- Must be able to lift 50 lbs.
We are a drug-free workplace; a pre-employment drug test is required. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex (including pregnancy, gender identity, and sexual orientation), parental status, national origin, age, disability, family medical history or genetic information, political affiliation, military service, or other non-merit based factors.
NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE!