A Barback is responsible for assisting bartenders to ensure they have everything they need to serve customers efficiently. Their duties include replacing kegs, restocking polished glasses, and other supplies needed to make drinks, as well as maintaining a clean dining space throughout their shift.
- Keep the bar stocked with liquor, polished glasses, napkins, and all other necessary items before and during service hours.
- Run all glassware through the glass washer as needed before, during, and after service.
- Polish all glasses, refill all ice bins (including the portable ice bin for servers), change beer and wine kegs, and restock napkins and straws.
- Maintain the cleanliness and tidiness of the bar area.
- Coordinate with managers to ensure efficient service to customers.
- Handle emergency situations, such as cleaning up broken glasses and spills.
- Keep the bar area clean by wiping down surfaces, sweeping and mopping, removing soiled glassware, and emptying trash and cases of empty bottles.
This is a part-time position. Applicants must be available to work a flexible schedule, including nights, weekends, and holidays to accommodate our show and event schedule.
- Must be at least 21 years old to serve alcohol.
- Must be able to lift 50 lbs.
We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, reproductive health decisions, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, genetic information, political views or activity, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. We’re committed to hiring and supporting those with disabilities through an inclusive work environment and accommodations for visible and non-apparent disabilities. Reasonable accommodations can be made under the Americans with Disabilities Act.