The Fabulous Fox Theatre is looking for a part time bartender to assist with special events, shows and concerts throughout the year.
• Taking orders, preparing and serving both alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages
• Handle credit card transactions
• Setting up and stocking all assigned bar area supplies including glassware, liquor, wine sodas and any other items needed to be served to guests.
• Having reasonable knowledge of wine and wine service.
• Observes guests to respond to any additional requests and to determine when drinks have been completed.
• Nightly cleaning of the bar which can include sweeping, moping, cleaning of glassware.
• Communicating with multiple departments and working within a team setting.
• Effectively communicate with guests and associates throughout event
• Other duties as assigned by management
Skills and Requirements
• Articulates well with guest and associates
• Takes pride in appearance and is well groomed
• Knowledgeable of all menu, drink items, and events
• Flexible schedule, including nights and weekends
• Must be able to stay calm in stressful, fast-paced situations
• Demonstrated strong customer service skills
• Maintains a positive attitude and never uses negative comments or gestures
• Is consistently at work and on time; arrives at meetings and appointments on time
• Ability to navigate a variety of floor surfaces and areas including stairs, escalators, carpet
• Ability to work in a variety of environments including but not limited to heights, elevators, around crowds, loud noise, flashing lights, and haze effects
• Ability to lift and carry up to 50 pounds
• Frequent walking, including stairs
• Able to work while standing for 4 to 8 hours, with accommodation if necessary
• Practice safe work habits and protect the assets of the Fox Theatre
We are a drug-free workplace; a pre-employment drug test is required. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex (including pregnancy, gender identity, and sexual orientation), parental status, national origin, age, disability, family medical history or genetic information, political affiliation, military service, or other non-merit based factors.
NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE!