Fox Club Shift Supervisor
Responsibilities include: instructing employees, communicating with guests, assigning server stations, motivating and encouraging staff, check-outs, money handling, closing duties, and bartending. Reports directly to the Fox Club manager. Part-time position.
- Impeccable customer service
- Professional appearance
- Strong supervisory skills
- Ability to make decisions in a rapid work environment
- Previous customer service experience required in a similar field
- Private club experience preferred
- Flexible schedule
- Great working environment!
- Pre-employment drug screening and background check required
We are a drug-free workplace; a pre-employment drug test is required. We do not discriminate on the bases of race, religion, color, sex (including pregnancy, gender identity, and sexual orientation), parental status, national origin, age, disability, family medical history or genetic information, political affiliation, military service, or other non-merit based factors.
NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE!
Job Type: Part-time
Work authorization: United States (Required)