Fox Theatre is currently accepting applications for a Head Usher. Duties include:
- Checks attendance of crew of volunteer ushers, impresses dress code, insures that their crew is performing to standards, and; acts as first point of contact for ushers in order to resolve problems or answer questions.
- Oversees stuffing Playbills with cast changes and announcements; distributes them to all levels of the Fox Theatre.
- Communicates with other head ushers and house managers to “fill” usher crew areas that need coverage by the time the house opens.
- Reports any additional details to the House Manager for each performance including, but not limited to; incidents, maintenance concerns, and customer, staff or usher complaints.
- At performance end, Head Ushers assist in picking up child seats in their designated areas and delivering them to Guest Services.
- Stands/walks (including climbing stairways) for long periods of time between floors
Flexible schedule, including nights and weekends during performances at the Fox Theatre.
A professional, clean appearance and well-spoken.
Submit application online only. NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE. EOE