The Fabulous Fox Theatre is looking for enthusiastic servers to provide an excellent guest experience to our dining guests.
• Serves meals to guests in dining establishment by performing the following duties.
• Greeting guests in a timely, friendly, and professional manner
• Presents menu, answers questions, and makes suggestions regarding food and service
• Writes order on check or memorizes it, relays order to kitchen and serves courses from kitchen
• Observes to respond to any additional requests and to determine when meal has been completed
• Totals bill and accepts payment or refers guest to Cashier
• Clears and resets counters or tables at conclusion of each course
• Effectively communicate with guests and clients throughout event
• Other duties as assigned by management
Skills and Requirements
• Prefer at least three (1) year of food service experience.
• Articulates well with guest and associates
• Takes pride in appearance and is well groomed
• Knowledgeable of all menu, drink items, and events
• Flexible schedule, including nights and weekends
• Must be able to stay calm in stressful, fast-paced situations
• Demonstrated strong customer service skills
• Maintains a positive attitude
• Ability to navigate a variety of floor surfaces and areas including stairs, escalators, carpet
• Ability to work in a variety of environments including but not limited to heights, elevators, around crowds, loud noise, flashing lights, and haze effects
• Ability to lift and carry up to 50 pounds
• Frequent walking, including stairs
• Able to work while standing for 4 to 8 hours, with accommodation if necessary
• Practice safe work habits and protect the assets of the Fox Theatre
We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, reproductive health decisions, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, genetic information, political views or activity, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
We’re committed to hiring and supporting those with disabilities through an inclusive work environment and accommodations for visible and non-apparent disabilities. Reasonable accommodations can be made under the Americans with Disabilities Act.