Ticket Services Rep (Part-time)
- Provide outstanding guest service at all times
- Answer incoming calls
- Process ticket orders by phone and in person
- Cash handling for in person orders
- Act as first contact for guest questions and concerns about ticket orders completed over the phone, online, and in person
- Be knowledgeable of all events, venues, websites, and software used in day-to-day tasks
- Perform other business related tasks as assigned by management
- The work hours are flexible and can be tailored to the individual employee's availability.
- Day, evening, and weekend hours available.
- This position is hourly and starts at $10/hour.
Qualified candidates should submit their application/resume:
- In person:
Monday through Friday, 10am to 6pm or Saturday, 10am to 2pm at the Fox Theatre box office located at 531 N. Grand Boulevard, St. Louis, MO 63103.
Use form below to access our online application.
No phone calls please.
MetroTix, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer
To perform the job successfully, an individual should demonstrate the following competencies:
- Guest Service – Manages any guest questions or concerns; Responds promptly to guest needs; Solicits guest feedback to improve service; Responds to requests for service and assistance; Meets commitments
- Oral Communication - Speaks clearly and persuasively in positive or negative situations; listens and gets clarification; responds well to questions
- Computer Literacy – Becomes adept with all software and hardware used in day-to-day tasks; Able to adapt to new and changing technology or procedures.
- Professionalism - Reacts well under pressure; Treats others with respect and consideration regardless of their status or position; Accepts responsibility for own actions; Meets attendance commitments and requirements
- High School diploma or GED equivalent
- Some college preferred
- Previous data entry and/or customer service experience is preferred
We are a drug-free workplace; a pre-employment drug test is required. We do not discriminate on the bases of race, religion, color, sex (including pregnancy, gender identity, and sexual orientation), parental status, national origin, age, disability, family medical history or genetic information, political affiliation, military service, or other non-merit based factors.