The Housekeeper is responsible for the cleanliness and appearance of the facility for the enjoyment of our guest and staff. The Housekeeper is willing to take ownership, work independently, and be responsible for the theatre’s appearance and readiness for guests. This requires attention to detail and maintaining cleanliness during high attendance events.
Main Responsibilities Include:
• Sweeping, scrubbing, mopping and polishing floors
• Vacuuming clean carpets, rugs, and draperies
• Shampooing carpets, rugs, and upholstery
• Dusting and polishing furniture and fittings
• Cleaning metal fixtures and fittings
• Emptying and cleaning trash containers
• Disposing of trash in a sanitary manner
• Cleaning washbasins, mirrors, tubs, and showers
• Wiping down glass surfaces
• Washing windows as scheduled
• Maintaining all cleaning equipment and materials in a safe and sanitary working condition
• Monitoring and reporting necessary domestic repairs and replacements
A successful Housekeeper candidate will have various prerequisite skills and qualifications needed for their job duties. The ideal candidate will have excellent housekeeping skills, good communication, and the ability to follow instructions.
We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, reproductive health decisions, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, genetic information, political views or activity, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
We’re committed to hiring and supporting those with disabilities through an inclusive work environment and accommodations for visible and non-apparent disabilities. Reasonable accommodations can be made under the Americans with Disabilities Act.