The Housekeeper is responsible for the cleanliness and appearance of the facility for the enjoyment of our guest and staff. The Housekeeper willingness to take ownership, work independently, and be responsible for the theatre’s appearance and readiness for guest. This requires attention to detail and maintaining cleanliness during high attendance events.
• Provide basic housekeeping duties including restocking toilet supplies, vacuuming, dusting, mopping and scrubbing floors.
• Empty and clean trash containers.
• Shampoo carpets, rugs and upholstery.
• Clean, disinfect and store all equipment at the end of the shift.
• Consistently offers professional, friendly, and engaging service for the guest.
• Follows departmental safety and policy procedures.
• Assists other departments when needed for optimum service to guests.
• Performs additional duties as needed.
7:00am-3:30pm (Housekeeper/Garage Porter)
6:00pm-11:00pm Event Driven (Show Porter)
9:00pm-4:00am (Backstage Housekeeper)
We are a drug-free workplace; a pre-employment drug test is required. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex (including pregnancy, gender identity, and sexual orientation), parental status, national origin, age, disability, family medical history or genetic information, political affiliation, military service, or other non-merit based factors.
NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE!