The Fabulous Fox standards of excellence are built into every detail ensuring your guests will take pleasure in the experience of a lifetime. Your event should reflect its individual “story” creating a unique experience for all to enjoy. At the Fabulous Fox Theatre every event tells that story which we create with your guests in mind.
Menu Selection and Pricing
The Fabulous Fox offers an extensive selection of food and beverages. While our printed menus are a wonderful resource, our event professionals are delighted to provide you with a customized menu proposal to reflect the event.
All food and beverages served at functions associated with the Event must be provided, prepared, and served by the Fabulous Fox Theatre. All menu items are subject to a 21% taxable service charge and applicable state and local sales tax.
Confirmation of Attendance
Confirmation on all meal functions as to number of guests must be guaranteed 10 business days in advance prior to your event, before noon. The event guarantee is not subject to reduction. The theatre will be prepared to serve up to 5% over the figure, not to exceed 15 additional guests. In the event that the guarantee is not received, the number noted on the event order will be accepted as the guarantee.
Deposit and Payments
- For rental of the theatre, a non-refundable deposit of $5,000 is required to secure the theatre.
- For a premier theatre party, a non-refundable deposit of $150 is required to secure your event space.
- For a small private event, a non-refundable deposit of $250 is required to secure your event space.
- All other payments are outlined on your contact. These deposits must be received within 14 days of the confirmation.
- The remaining balance must be paid 1 month, or as outlined on contract, prior to the function, unless prior arrangements have been made.
- Your deposit and payments are non-refundable.
- Please make checks payable to “FOX ASSOCIATES, LLC.”
Events cancelled within 30 days of the event will be assessed a fee of 100% of the estimated bill.
For complete cancellations policy please refer to your contract.
The Fox Event Services staff will be happy to arrange for any special request, such as audio visual equipment, floral arrangements, ice sculptures, parking, theatre tours, piano rental and entertainment with a minimum of 10 business days notice. Based on the nature of the request, an additional fee may be applicable
Based on availability the Fabulous Fox Theatre marquee may be utilized for your event.
Private tours of the Fabulous Fox Theatre can be arranged for groups of 20 or more. Full tours include a performance by one of our four organists, at the Mighty Wurlitzer organ (Subject to availability).
Reserved parking is available for your guests on Washington Avenue. The Fabulous Fox event staff is more than happy to help you reserve parking. Parking passes must be pre-purchased and presented to access the lots.
Coat check attendants are available at a rate of $125 flat fee.
Any rental items you have ordered and scheduled for delivery to the Fabulous Fox Theatre must be accepted by a representative of your organization. The Fox can only accept and sign for deliveries arranged by the Fabulous Fox Theatre. All rentals must be delivered and picked up within the contracted event.
In select instances we can secure items for you that need to be picked up the following morning. However, we cannot assume responsibility for these items. If additional time is needed, arrangements must be made prior to the day of your event.
If you need to send packages, please advise the event services department. Make sure you include your group name, the date of your event, the number of boxes shipped and your event services contact on all labels. We request that you send your packages at least 3 days in advance of your function.
All Parcels Are To Be Addressed:
THE FOX THEATRE
527 N. Grand Blvd.
St. Louis, MO 63103
Attention: Thom Johnson
Hold For: Function or Group name
Event Date: Date of your Function
All prices and menu items are subject to change.
The following costs are not factored into the revenue guarantee or facility fees:
- Facility fee includes one police officer at front lobby doors, one security personnel at stage door and two security personnel in the theatre.
- Based on your event and the theatres security policies, additional security may need to be provided, the exact pricing to be based on Security Requirements.
- The clean up fee is included in the facility fees.
Stage Labor Estimate
- Basic stage labor is included within the facility fees. Exact pricing to be based on Stage Labor Requirements.
- 56 Fox Club Spots are included with the facility fee.
- Self-Parking Available on Washington Avenue for $10 or $15 per car.